Terms And Conditions
By signing up for BITLAND, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This service is provided as it is. We do not endorse any kind of warranty.
- You should also understand how BITLAND works before participating in BITLAND.
- In the event of any infringement - the business hacking or acting in trouble - of other users in the BitKing activity after joining, your account will be deleted without prior warning and will be transferred to BITLAND's assets.
- We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, and all the files and software contained in the BITLAND donation system.
- BITLAND reserves the right to add or remove features from time to time, modify functionality, and change platforms.
- Members considered to be in breach of this agreement may terminate without notice at our discretion.
- If any other service is found to be abusive, misapplied, or harassing another member or administrator, the user will be removed from the account and the assets will be attributed to BITLAND.
- In the unlikely event that the BITLAND program is to be discontinued, the creator, operator, employee, assignee, a successor shall not be liable for any loss to the member.
- If the BITLAND program server may be down, the user's assets will not be returned without notice.
- BITLAND can re-donate as many times as you want from your proceeds. Once re-donated, it cannot be canceled.
- We do not make any guarantees about how much money we can make with our program.
- Members who receive spam or harm the program may be terminated and action may be taken.BITLAND will investigate all user charges before taking action.
- BITLAND will not return the incorrectly sending donations. Donations from users will not be returned and BITLAND will not be held liable for any damages incurred by the user.
- Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than BITLAND membership and donation business purposes.
- BITLAND location and user's personal information does not leak to the outside, and when deleting the user's account, the BITLAND member information is not recoverable at all.
- BITLAND's donation program is aimed at saving refugees and seeking wealth equality and happiness.
- Bitcoin is not a legal tender and is not supported by any government. Account and value balances are not subject to government-sponsored deposit insurance or other government protection.
- We do not make any guarantees that how long time and how much income you can make with our program